Rive Gauche Guest Facilities
Your acommodation at Rive Gauche is a stylish, architect designed home in a peaceful semi-rural setting with its own vineyard. Located near Huka Falls and just 3 kms from Lake Taupo, Rive Gauche offers luxury accommodation, with both bed and breakfast and self-catering options. The following features will make your stay with us both enjoyable and
- Our main lounge has views over our vineyard and the Waikato River valley. Special features include an open wood fire, piano and Skye TV.
- Breakfast is served in our main dining room between 8 and 9 am or at a time to suit your needs. We are happy to cater for guests with special requirements.
- A kitchenette with fridge, crockery and tea/coffee making facilities is available for guests in our bed and breakfast rooms.
- Free Wifi access is available in all rooms, SKY TV in the main lounge and Freeview TV in two guests rooms.
- Laundry facilities are available on request. A small charge applies for use of the clothes dryer.
- Off-street parking and safe storage for bikes etc.
- Take a 30 minute walk to the Huka Falls, New Zealand's best known natural tourist attraction.
- Wairakei International golf course is only 5 km away.
Rive Gauche Environment and Smoking Policies
We endeavour to be environmentally-friendly by using ecological cleaning products, following organic gardening principles, avoiding toxic sprays, composting green waste and recycling rubbish. A heat exchange system is used for water heating and we have heat pumps in our living areas and in the studio.
The house is double-glazed throughout. While we don't ban smokers, we have a non-smoking policy inside our home and ask that you smoke outside.