Rive Gauche, our stylish B&B lodge, offers purpose-built luxury homestay accommodation near Lake Taupo, New Zealand. Our property has its own private vineyard and is located on a one hectare site in a quiet cul de sac in a semi-rural neighbourhood. We overlook the Waikato River valley from the left bank (rive gauche) of the river near Huka Falls, the property offering a convenient, peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Taupo township.
Your accommodation options include two well-appointed, serviced bed and breakfast rooms, King & Queen, and a self-contained Studio designed to give you maximum independence and privacy, with breakfast available as an option.
Some reasons to stay with us at Rive Gauche B&B in Taupo
* architect-designed, European-style home set in landscaped grounds
* bed & breakfast and self-contained accommodation options available
* convenient location two km from downtown Taupo, 3km from Lake Taupo
* Wairakei International golf course 5 km, mountain bike trails nearby
* genuine hospitality offered by well-travelled Kiwi hosts
* English & fluent French spoken. Sky TV and Wifi.
We encouage you to spend a few days to discover what the beautiful Lake Taupo region has to offer. New Zealand's three main thermal areas are only 30-40 mins drive away and we are central to 4 other major tourist destinations: Rotorua, Mt Ruapehu, Tongariro National Park, Napier and Waitomo, all within 1-2 hours drive.
Be assured of a warm welcome, great breakfasts, good conversation and your choice of relaxing or action-packed days during your stay at Rive Gauche B&B Taupo. We are happy to help you plan your time with us, suggesting suitable itineraries, activities, cafés and restaurants for your enjoyment during your stay.